Good!. I'll be testing it this weekend and report any issue if found.

For the moment, my current complains are:

- GDK_slash doesnt works on all keyboard layouts, so I would change it to any other key (proposals?)
- no support for zooming with control+wheel

First issue can be fixed in config.h..so no hurry for this release, but the ^wheel can be a point for the next release.