On Sat, May 29, 2010 at 01:12:15PM +0100, Anselm R Garbe wrote:
Hi there,

I created two bugfix releases:

 http://dl.suckless.org/dwm/dwm-5.8.1.tar.gz
 http://dl.suckless.org/tools/dmenu-4.1.1.tar.gz

The dwm release reverts the EWMH fullscreen support. Apparently it
only made chromium to accept F11 requests, but broke mplayer and
didn't really fix the flash fullscreen issue, which is still
unresolved. I don't really mind to live with the flash breakage for
this bugfix release since I recommend to drop flash anyways in favor
for HTML5 video.

What exactly is the flash fullscreen bug? I remember fixing flash fullscreen in wmii ages ago, but I don't remember what the problem was.

--
Kris Maglione

Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to
build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying
to produce bigger and better idiots.  So far, the Universe is winning.
        --Rich Cook