On Mon, 04 Oct 2010 15:03:18 +0200, Adam Lloyd <a...@alloy-d.net> wrote:

Excerpts from Davide Anchisi's message of 2010-10-04 07:04:45 -0400:
I have noticed that too, and it is related to the use of witray (kill
it and the space disappears, but it is not a valid solution).
I am using plan9port wmiirc, so it does not depend on ruby.

   Davide

That's what I thought might be the case.  Unfortunately, witray isn't
running (and Arch's wmii package doesn't even seem to include it, oddly
enough).

witray is not in the 3.9.x branch but only in the default branch (that will become 3.10 one day). Try wmii-hg from AUR if you want the bleeding edge. In any case, you may want wmii-hg to check if your bug is already fixed in tip.

Using the tip and the sh wmiirc, I don't see any spurious space in Twinview, but I never used the p9p or Ruby flavours.

--
Thomas Dahms