On 29 Nov 2010, at 10:50 pm, Aurélien Aptel wrote:

On Sun, Nov 28, 2010 at 10:20 PM, Joseph Xu <joseph...@gmail.com> wrote:
Not sure what you mean by breaking argument parsing. I think it's the
simplest way to parse a command with complex quoted arguments correctly
without having to run an extra shell process.

It breaks st argument parsing because you have to put -e at the end
and the man page/usage will be cluttered with this "feature".
Also, I'm not sure a command line argument is the best place to write
complex code. A separate script might be a better idea.