On Sun, Jan 23, 2011 at 05:27:52PM -0500, Eitan Goldshtrom wrote:
I appreciate the tip. I downloaded the latest source, but I'm having a problem building. Make says it can't find the xft package, and I'm not sure where to get it because I have libxft2.

What version are you trying to build? I recommend building from hg. It doesn't require libxft-dev. Or xft at all for that matter (it's loaded only on request).

--
Kris Maglione

If C gives you enough rope to hang yourself, C++ gives you enough rope
to bind and gag your neighbourhood, rig the sails in a small ship and
still have enough rope left to hang yourself from the yardarm.
        --Anonymous