On 4 Apr 2011, at 2:02 pm, Kurt H Maier wrote:

If middlemouse paste sucks on your hardware, buy new hardware.  I'm in
no hurry to change an efficient paradigm because someone got cheap
buying a mouse.  (Looking at you here, Ethan!)

You were the one who said my laptops have their own pointing devices when I linked plague-of-mice.jpg!

http://ethans.dre.am/static/tmp/plague-of-mice.jpg

More seriously, it's hard when you've struggled with mice almost all your computing life, not found keyboard selection any better, and finally found a mouse you get on with only to find it's got the cheapest most fragile cable of any mouse ever.