> I build large-scale compute clusters.  I build massive storage networks.
 I am
> familiar with the sorts of things people are doing with large amounts
> of processing power.

"I am an intergalactic species from the planet <insert stupid name here>.
Your super-clusters and storage clusters pale in comparison to my <insert
ridiculious banter here>"

See, I can play the "I do this" game on the internet too.  Isn't it nice
knowing you'll never have to back that up?

I don't believe  you do any such thing, to be honest.  Your words prove
you're too narrow-minded.  And it's sad how you have fall back on grammar
as your only defense.  Do you really expect anyone to believe you have
never mis-typed anything?  Moron.

This string is /dev/null-ed.  I can't handle this person's stupidity anymore.