On 6/19/11, hiro <23h...@googlemail.com> wrote:
> The good thing about applications is you don't have to use them.

But some of us might have to write them. I do like the idea of Windows
applications adhering to an open standard, but I doubt that's what
they mean by "based on". On a second thought, running applications in
a JavaScript VM might nullify the tech-support benefits of making
users run *nix systems with powerful, and more importantly familiar
CLIs accessible over SSH. "WebApps" take all the power away from site
administrators and give it to distributors.