Sorry if this is a repost - I had mail client fail so I am not sure if the send completed.

I recently added a few new key combinations and I am having issues and I am not quite sure why.

I am attempting to use the number keys in the numeric keypad and it simply is not working. The combinations work with the regular number keys however not with those on the keypad. Using xev it looks as though the keycodes are identical so I am not sure why it is not working. The combinations are:

Key $MODKEY-Control-l
Key $MODKEY-Control-6
Key $MODKEY-Control-5
Key $MODKEY-Control-4
Key $MODKEY-Control-8
Key $MODKEY-Control-2

None of those perform their proper eval execution except when I use the regular number row.

Any help is appreciated.  Thanks

Benjamin