From: Kurt H Maier <karmaf...@gmail.com>
>  only an idiot compares a software license to slavery.

It was not I who made, or agreed with, the original slavery comparison.

As far as the cc-nd license RMS apparently prefers for his own audio, I fully
agree this is hypocritical and wrong. I don't like some of the things he says
and does (or even like him much as a person), but that doesn't mean I have to
dislike everything he supports.  GPL is, in my opinion, a very good balance
between dev and user.  No one is forced to use it if they prefer something that
allows their code to become proprietary by another's hand, or if they prefer to
write or buy their own proprietary code.