On 11-01 10:11, Connor Lane Smith wrote:
A problem, though, is that it removes hyperlinks.

I consider this a problem as well.

If there was an option to keep links, I'd happily enable it. Also I'd adjust the new CSS (as in: clear it.

I wonder if it would be possible to 'crowdsource' readability so we can contribute bits of pages to hide, like on Wikipedia we don't care about '[edit]', etc... Not sure how we'd go about that, though.

I once envisioned a Plugin to directly go to "Print Views" of websites, since they tend to have considerably less suck on them. I'm pretty trained for my standard websites, but still I do: Open Print View, disbale CSS, and now trigger SimplyRead.

I think we could automate all that and crowd-source the rules for it.

--
ilf

Über 80 Millionen Deutsche benutzen keine Konsole. Klick dich nicht weg!
                -- Eine Initiative des Bundesamtes für Tastaturbenutzung