söndagen den 18 november 2012 14.04.27 skrev  Christian Neukirchen:
> There are probably more sabotage forks than users by now.  :) I don't
> know which ones does the symlink-stuff, but I can also tell you about my
> ideas then.

The rofl0r one is the one I consider "upstream" and he releases disk images
that can be test-booted in qemu or virtualbox. LXDE has been made to work, I
am running it on dwm but I am also working on EFL/E17 whenever I got time
(current status: it all compiles, but E17 does not start due to some X11
issues).

I think he is the one that started with the per-package root system under /opt
using his butch tool.