On 11/26/2012 12:25 PM, Christoph Lohmann wrote:
Greetings comrades,

Hello!

I  am proposing a migration of all mercurial to git repositories. Git is
mature and used by nearly all major OSS  projects.  Mercurial  has  this
slow  prototyping  dependency  of Python, which is annoying and could be
removed that way. Of course git is still(?) adding a perl dependency.  I
hope this can be removed from git.

I love the idea of moving to git, I find git very easy to use despite of what people say.

Have a nice day!

--
Barbu Paul - Gheorghe
Common sense is not so common - Voltaire