So I was reading GregKH's Google Plus page when I came across this:

Sometimes I think the suckless.org developers take things a bit too
far, but you have to give them credit, they are very good
programmers.

The latest program for their "take over your desktop with code that
doesn't suck" goal is st, a simple terminal.  As someone who had the
misfortune to once glance at the xterm source code, this is a great
improvement.

Besides, what's not to love about the only way to configure a
program is to change config.h and rebuild it?

Everyone should read the code for this, and their other projects,
very readable, clean, and fast, we could all aspire to write code
like that.

Isn't that nice? I'd provide the permalink, but I can't figure
Google Plus out at all. His page (or whatever they call it) is
https://plus.google.com/111049168280159033135