On Tue, May 14, 2013 at 2:44 PM,  <random...@fastmail.us> wrote:
> On Mon, May 13, 2013, at 23:20, Sam Watkins wrote:
>> HTTP PUT with ranges would be useful, could mount filesystems over HTTP.
>
> There's no standard HTTP directory listing.

How is lack of a standard a problem in that concern? The topic was
about uploads, and even my cfw cgi server [0] supports uploads and you
could just go and implement a sufficiently featured directory listing
that fits your needs with it. If you helped me implement sessions, we
might even go do user logins and specify private/shared space.

[1] https://github.com/mar77i/cfw/blob/master/post_data.c