On Mon 12 May 2014 at 07:41:49 PDT Roberto E. Vargas Caballero wrote:

[1]: from dvtm(1) manpage:
       Copy and Paste
              By default dvtm captures mouse events to provide the
actions listed below.  Unfortunately this

Why these actions should be provided by dvtm? X server supplies for
all the programs, so I think is the correct place for it, because in
other case you need to duplicate this functionality in all the programs.

One reason, it seems to me, is to confine the action to one dvtm/tmux pane
when selecting a multiline region of text. st has no awareness that its
window has been divided into more than one pane and therefore cannot wrap the
selection at pane boundaries.

dvtm already handles mouse clicks to select the active pane, fwiw.