On Thu, Jun 05, 2014 at 05:25:25PM +0200, patrick295767 patrick295767 wrote:
> Hi Friends, Hello Guys,
>
> Because you have always very fantastic/great ideas in this field,  I
> would like to ask if you would know a cool vector graphics editor.
>
> You probably know Inkscape, but I must say that I am not a fan of this
> software.
> Inkscape is a free and open source software vector graphics editor.
> Its goal is to implement full support for the Scalable Vector Graphics
> standard. The word Inkscape is a portmanteau of the words ink and
> landscape.
>
> Would you have please valuable tipps...?

It's a very good idea.

Don't forget to keep the SDK as suckless as possible: no GNU
autokludge/cmake/etc or python[23]/perl6/guile/etc code
generators (basic C programs compiled for the host). Basic shell
scripts for compilation (copy the ones from ffmpeg, they are very
good), or, if the project is too long to compile for a debugging
cycle (fix/compile/test/fix/compile/test), basic recursive
makefiles (don't try to use *all* unix makefile tricks, better
being verbose and simple than crazy insanely unreadable and
small).
You should code for tinycc to be sure we can get rid easily of
gcc and clang.

cheers,

--
Sylvain