On Tue, Sep 29, 2015 at 05:20:32PM +0200, Mattias Andrée wrote:
On Tue, 29 Sep 2015 17:15:12 +0200
FRIGN <d...@frign.de> wrote:

On Sun, 27 Sep 2015 18:50:17 +0800
Pickfire <pickf...@riseup.net> wrote:

> Hi, I set the xorg termination with `localectl`. When
> using `slock`, I press Ctrl+Alt+Backspace and it works,
> the Xorg is killed and go back to the shell. What
> should I do to prevent that or is there a patch for it?

Why not just disable Ctrl+Alt+Backspace? C'mon guys, just
add

Section "ServerFlags"
Option "DontZap"  "yes"
EndSection

to your bloody xorg.conf instead of escalating this
stupid thread for the next 10 years.

Cheers

FRIGN

Perhaps the best solution is to disable ctrl+alt+backspace,
and add a keybinding, using xbindkeys (or similar), for
ctrl+alt+backspace till kill the X server. Of course, you
need to be careful not to kill any other X server you may
have running.

There are times when you need to kill the X server, if there is no
Ctrl+Alt+Backspace, what do you do? Reboot?

--
< Do what you like, like what you do. >