Greetings.

On Mon, 30 Nov 2015 07:24:24 +0100 xire.lue...@gmail.com wrote:
> [wrapped around for the sake of netiquette]
> For the sake of clarity/curiosity could you elaborate as to the flaws
> you find most heinous in C++? OOP languages in general? C++' implementation
> of that? Something else?

If  you  are  really  using  dev@suckless.org  with some immature e‐mail
client and don’t know how to wrap around at  a  sane  character  length,
then  there’s no way how you get me to answer such questions. First, the
e‐mails will be displayed in an improper way and I  –  as  an  artist  –
can’t  allow  that  my  e‐mails  are displayed improperly. Second, these
questions have been answered in the archive.

Sincerely,

Christoph Lohmann