Hello,

I am asking for opinions on any suckless site-search solutions for large blogs or wikis etc.

There are lots of static site search systems, that work by serving a static text-database of urls and keywords, and using client-side javascript to download this text-database, parse it and search it. But most of them seem to depend on huge javascript libraries such as jQuery and such. Also I think it is more bandwidth efficient to use a server-side-CGI script.

Does anyone know any good existing solutions?

Joseph.