Frostyfrog wrote:

I honestly didn't think it was that ugly. I personally prefer the
cursor to the left. Then again, I use the default X cursors
everywhere, including on windows using the closest equivalent
on deviant art...

OK, beauty is the eye of the beholder. But I amn't about the beauty really. Why would you want your cursor on resizing to be different from the current theme? If you use the default then it's fine, it won't affect you. Also on the right there could be any cursor you want, I simply used mine as an example, i.e. replacing XC_sizing with XC_bottom_right_corner will not change the theme.
You can try it and recompile the code.

Cheers,
Cág