Hi

You can just run 'visudo' in st and check if it does the job. Easy
enough to check, isnt it?

For me it simply doesn't fill the terminal with the /etc/sudoers in
the editor instead it trying to fill after the current position of the
cursor as I move the cursor up or down and the screen scrolls in doing
so.