I have used dvtm in the past but gave up because of crashes that were
unpredictable.  I know C and I have recently learned a bit more about gdb and
core dumps and debugging, so I think that I might be able to be more helpful in
debugging.  I doubt that I'll be able to write a patch to fix a problem, but I
might be able to pinpoint a problem to a specific line and function and
variable(s).

So my first question:  Is there any consistently reproducible bug in dvtm?  I
use Debian stable (I can use the latest git version of dvtm of course).  My
other question:  Would it be possible or a good idea to use the fuzz program to
fuzz test it?  Would there be a better way to fuzz test it?