Greetings fellow software minimalists.  I know that Firefox is quite large, but
I really like it.  I've been using it forever (figuratively speaking).  I would
really love to add a few keyboard shortcuts to make it compatible with one of
my beloved programs: less(1).  Of course the keys for less and vi are similar.

I know about extensions for Firefox and even entire browsers that try to give a
vi-like UI.  However, they are way too much for me.  They disrupt my workflow
by changing Firefox too much.  They overdo it.  I don't want to do anything but
*add* a few keyboard shortcuts.  What is the least sucky way to do so?  Here a
few example keys.  Note that they are for viewing/scrolling, not when
typing/entering text:

New key Current key
g       Home
G       End