@Bogdan Kyryliuk <bogdankyryl...@dropbox.com>  Let's label issues and PRs
that you'd like to be considered as blockers/cherries for 0.38 with the
`v0.38` label.

Once we have the whole list as part of the release review process we can
make the call on whether we should release 0.38.0 and fast follow with
0.38.1, or whether we need an RC2 here.

In the past we've had early "-1" that holds up the release and holds up the
testing as they would rather wait for RC2 to test, but that puts strain on
the release manager  since it tends to lead to many RCs

SO, let's list out and label issues, and we can look at the whole list at
the end of the voting period and make a call on an RC2 vs fast-follow a
micro

Max