Thanks Ville, that makes sense, and I agree that the goal is to move toward
stability, and understand the uncertainty when cherrying with merge-conflicts.
I feel more comfortable knowing that these are updates to dependencies to fix
merge conflicts, and agree about continuing the conversation about how to
handle merge conflicts in the future. I haven’t tested this release so I’ll
hold off on voting, but my concerns have been addressed.

Thanks again,
Elizabeth