Hi,

Although [SIP-64] Migrate filter_box to Dashboard Native Filter Component
<https://github.com/apache/superset/issues/14383> was authored almost 18
months ago it was never put to a vote. Furthermore, though the work was
partially completed (per apache/superset#16992)
<https://github.com/apache/superset/pull/16992)> it is quite possible the
migration has never been enabled by any organization. More specifically
this SIP and the corresponding implementation was authored by a former
engineer at Airbnb, yet as of current we (Airbnb) have not performed said
migration.

Recent observations
<https://github.com/apache/superset/issues/14383#issuecomment-1295581036> have
led to a proposed change
<https://github.com/apache/superset/issues/14383#issuecomment-1295581036> which
augments aspects of the original plan outlined in the SIP. I was hoping to
have a formal discussion regarding the proposed change, prior to potential
vote.

Thanks
-John