Rohit,

To add more color to Tai's message, there's no "team" behind Superset or
any project housed within the apache software foundation.

But there is a community! You can join the Slack if you're interested to
see if anyone can answer your questions (
https://apache-superset.slack.com/join/shared_invite/zt-1jp6hjzrq-H0PlFtToyLWuPiJDuRWCNw#/shared-invite/email
).

--
Srini Kadamati