Hi Evan,

Thanks for sharing.

Regarding (5) is it possible to delay this? We (Airbnb) are currently
working on a revised migration workflow from legacy filters (filter-box
charts, filter scopes, et al.) to native filters (see SIP-64 for details).
It seems potentially prudent to have this logic persist for a period to
allow organizations sufficient time to manually migrate their legacy
filters prior to fully deprecating/removing filter-box charts.

-John