about Q1 there's a feature to auto-refresh charts in a dashboard on a
periodic interval, it could probably be set as low as 10 seconds, but
display a spinner / reload very often. Also note that Superset works very
well on top of the top realtime analytics database (Druid, Pinot,
Clickhouse, ...), the charts just won't animate to show the new data points.

My personal position on this it's that it's pretty rare that humans need to
see "what happened within the last minute", except for super operational
use cases (troubleshooting, observability), where typically bots/alerts are
more appropriate than having a human anxiously looking at a moving chart.

Max