DC,

Hi there, Superset is a project housed under the Apache Software Foundation
and isn't owned, driven, or governed by a single corporate / commercial
vendor.

I would recommend meeting & networking with other Superset users &
community members. You can join the Slack from a link on this page if you'd
like: https://superset.apache.org/community

Best of luck!

Srini

--