Hi Multazim,

 Thanks a lot for your help. I have connected to the slack channel and I am revising the slack thread about DASHBOARD_RBAC and checking it against my conf.

In my case, I have a lot of different groups and roles and I have some doubts about whether is better the DASHBOARD_RBAC approach or fine tuning the security access from below (datasets, etc)

Thanks a lot

Carlos