+1
________________________________
De: Elizabeth Thompson <elizab...@preset.io.INVALID>
Enviado: martes, 7 de mayo de 2024 06:53 p. m.
Para: dev@superset.apache.org <dev@superset.apache.org>
Asunto: [VOTE] SIP 119 - Table Visualizations with Time Comparison Data

Hi all, I am calling for a vote for SIP 119 which proposes to add time
comparison data to the table charts. We have updated the SIP to reflect all of
the work (shoutout here) that Antonio Rivero has done to refactor the BigNumber
chart and Table POC to use the existing time shift api and also fix a few bugs.
There are a few code snippets in the SIP for more details.

The vote will be open for at least 72 hours or until the necessary number
of votes are reached. Please vote accordingly:

[ ] +1 approve
[ ] +0 no opinion
[ ] -1 disapprove with the reason

Best,