Hey Anshumaan,

I do happen to have the ability to send some swag out… a handful of stickers 
would be easy, if you want to just send your address to me directly at 
[email protected].

If you’ve contributed to the project (on GitHub or Slack or… wherever!) I might 
be able to go a little above and beyond that ;)

But yeah… stickers? No problem… just let me know (off-list) where to send them.

In fact, if *anyone* reading this wants a few stickers, just reply to me 
(again, off-list) with your address, and I’ll do so, as long as I don’t get 
completely bombarded with requests :P

All the best,

-e-

Evan Rusackas
Preset | preset.io
On Sep 20, 2026 at 9:42 AM -0700, Anshumaan Vyas <[email protected]>, 
wrote:
> Hi Apache Superset Team,
>
> My name is Anshumaan Vyas and I'm a high school student from
> reshikesh, India. I've been using Apache Superset for several months,
> and its intuitive data visualization charts helped me build
> interactive dashboards for school analytics. It's become a real part
> of how I learn and build.
>
> I'm writing to ask whether Apache Superset sends swag — stickers, a
> t-shirt, anything — to students or community members. I'd genuinely
> love to wear and use it around school, because I already tell my
> classmates about Apache Superset whenever the subject comes up. Free
> advertising for you, and something I'd be proud to own.
>
> I completely understand if this isn't something you do, or if supplies
> are limited. Either way, thank you for making something a student on
> the other side of the world enjoys using.
>
> Warm regards,
> Anshumaan Vyas
> High school student, reshikesh, India
> [email protected]

Reply via email to