Hi Lahiru,

Here's the best resource as to how we're planning on working around
releases in the future:
https://github.com/apache/incubator-superset/issues/6131

Keep in mind that:
* we have yet to come up with our first ASF-approved release
* in the meantime, we're refraining from pushing out official releases on
Pypi, and top release candidates from branches are probably your best bet,
example currently 0.29.0rc7 on pypi is as close as what some of the
organizations might be using in production today
* The community is likely to sort a lot of this out early 2019

Now is a good time to chime in in the SIP linked to above.

Max