Hi Eli,

 We are good !!!  Appreciate your help.
Looking forward to e-meet & have fruitful conversations.

--
Thanks & Regards
Jolly

[We Learn, Unlearn & Re-learn.]

On 12/01/19, 2:58 AM, "Eli Brumbaugh" <eli.brumba...@airbnb.com.INVALID> wrote:

    Hi All,

    I wanted to let the group know that we've updated the Apache Superset
    design sync to 5-6 PM (PST) from the previous 2-3 PM (PST) timing that
    would have been more difficult for those of us who are distributed.

    Jolly & Rasmiranjan, I hope this new time is more reasonable. Thank you for
    sharing your itinerary with us. I will add it to the agenda.

    Best,
    - Eli

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1OokXB2BNdYx8-M4IGYyaoVU3J74Pe0ZNJeqSHjyLAmA/edit?usp=sharing