Hi All,

Shall we take this as an opportunity to do a source only release (not a sdist).
As mentioned in the other thread it should not take too much work. This would
instill confidence with the IPMC that we are on the right track.

Unfortunately I do not feel in the position to run it as committer access,
while not required, is pretty convenient to make this happen.

Cheers
Bolke

Verstuurd vanaf mijn iPad

Begin doorgestuurd bericht: