Hello,

I've been playing with Superset with the hopes of replacing PowerBI for some
enterprise applications.  I'm stuck on the deck.gl maps though and can't quite
get the javascript "hover" functionality to work quite right.  If I just return
text, the tooltip comes up and seems to work:function updateTooltip(object)

   return ("Test Tooltip");

When I try to use one of the columns that I added to the "Extra data for JS"
field (time_stamp), on hover I get nothing up:function updateTooltip(object)

   return ("Test Tooltip: " + object.object.extraProps.time_stamp);

I figure I must be doing something stupid so hopefully someone can help.

Another issue I'm having with the deck.gl maps in general is that when I use
the bar/hex 3d visualizations I don't get the 3d effect.  It just looks like a
flat map so I don't get the height perspective.   I found a git issue about it
that said to disable the auto zoom but that didn't make any difference in my
environment.

Thanks,

Zach Anderson