This sounds interesting to me. Do you happen to have any screenshots /
designs / mocks that you can share? That might help determine if it could
be incorporated into SQL Lab, or be a new App/page within Superset.

(Note that images often get removed from the apache list serve, so perhaps
a link would be best; alternatively you could open a Superset Issue /
request for comments (we've been calling these "SIP"s for Superset
Improvement Proposals) and we could have the discussion there/or at least
reference images there.

Best,

Chris

Data Visualization