Again, I don't think this has to be fixed for your first incubator
release.  It will need to be fixed before you do a second release.  And if
you were a TLP you couldn't release with this.  But for now, as a learning
exercise and to get a release out ASAP, I'm ok without fixing it first.
Especially since there are similar issues to deal with on the JavaScript
side.

Alan.