Hi Dennis,

depending on your data structure, you might be able to leverage the
built-in support for Jinja templates, which can be embedded in SQL queries,
where or having clauses. So you could, for example, add a filter "username
= '{{ current_username() }}'" to filter only rows that apply to the logged
in user (btw, I also recently put through a PR #7816 to address problems
arising from using Jinja templating with caching). If not, it would be
interesting to hear more about your requirements to see if it can be solved
with existing functionality, or how much effort it would require to
implement. I suggest opening an issue on GitHub so this can be explored in
more detail.

Ville