Hey all!

We'd love to host a Superset meetup at Preset (in San Mateo California)
sometime next month. We have a fairly large office and can rent a bigger
room upstairs if we need to adjust for a larger crowd. We'll also setup an
A/V feed, live + recorded for people who cannot make it in time and space.

We'd like to have 3-4 short-ish (10-20 minutes) talks, and have a Q/A panel
with the committers present. If you'd like to speak please reach out to me
directly and we can coordinate.

Some (non-prescriptive!) ideas for talks:
* how Superset is used in your organization / company, tweaks / extensions
/ integrations
* visualization plugins and implementations
* recent improvements / contributions to Superset
* more general data visualization-related topics
* ...

I'll share the meetup invite as soon as we have a date and an agenda.

Thanks,

Max