Hi all,

Now that 0.34.0 is out, I'd like to ship convenience releases in the for of
a PyPI.org release and a Docker image, ideally served on dockerhub.

Now we have a few blockers/concerns:

* as mentioned before, it looks like someone claimed "apache-superset" on
pypi.org, probably by mistake. https://pypi.org/user/cidiomar.dias.restoque/,
there's no process to re-claim it just yet, but folks seem to be working on
it here https://github.com/pypa/warehouse/issues/1506. Anyone has the
ability to pull strings at pypi.org ? :)
* can we just use `superset` in pypi (which we own) or does it have to be
`apache-superset`?
* for a release to be convenient, we should ship our minified JS bundles,
but I'm afraid that forces us to craft a 600+ entries LICENSE file
dynamically. Workaround might be to add a `superset build` command that
would well build this stuff. Requires having npm/node and such, working on
some user-space dir as we should treat `site-packages` as be immutable. I'm
not sure if that's reasonable/doable
* about docker, I'm assuming similar licensing issues for images that
contain minified bundles (is that the case?), but it's probably ok to share
just a Dockerfile itself
* Maybe we should just automate the process that compiles the LICENSE file
with the 600 npm libs? I did a bit of work in that area before
https://github.com/apache/incubator-superset/pull/5801

Thoughts?

Max