Hi,

I’d like to add an auth parameter from the user to the JINJA context. I know
macros can be added at the config - which works ok for functions. But I need
some data out off the login mechanism as this identifies filter for the users
dataset (which I need to apply a filter upon).  In overall this should solve a
basic row level filtering aka tenant support. Will post a working use case in
the corresponding ticket as I think many are looking for something like this.

Can I add data to JINJA context in a custom security manager?

Is there a small example?

Thanks,
Dennis