Hi everybody,

> > On Apr 2, 2020, at 3:51 AM, Ville Brofeldt <ville.v.brofe...@gmail.com>
> > wrote:
> >
> > Hello Superset Community,
> >
> > This is a call for the vote to release Apache Superset
> > (incubating) version 0.36.0.
> >
> > The release candidate:
> > https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/incubator/superset/0.36.0rc3/
> >
> > Git tag for the release:
> > https://github.com/apache/incubator-superset/tree/0.36.0rc3
> >
> > The Change Log for the release:
> > https://github.com/apache/incubator-superset/blob/0.36.0rc3/CHANGELOG.md
> >
> > public keys are available at:
> >
> > https://www.apache.org/dist/incubator/superset/KEYS
> >
> > The vote will be open for at least 72 hours or until the necessary number
> > of votes are reached.
> >
> > Please vote accordingly:
> >
> > [ ] +1 approve
> > [ ] +0 no opinion
> > [ ] -1 disapprove with the reason

The good news is that I was able to use 0.36.0rc3 tarball in my pip
install build workflow, as suggested by Maxime in this email list, so
from now on I should be able to test new releases of Superset with a
variety of dashboards (plus Presto and Kerberos support).
I am currently facing
https://github.com/apache/incubator-superset/issues/8808 while
upgrading from 0.35.2, but IIUC it is a specific issue of some
configurations, so I'll try to report back if I manage to solve the
issue during the next couple of days.

Luca