Superset team, it's time for me to step down from the Incubator PMC, which
means I need to step down from mentoring Superset.  I know you have faced
quite a lot of changes in your mentors through your incubation, and I'm
sorry I need to need leave before your time is up.  I will put out an
appeal on the incubator general list for more mentors, plus you have Jim's
capable help to rely on.

Thank you for having me as a mentor.  I know your start in the incubator
was challenging, but you've gone on to build a strong community and I'm
confident you'll make a great TLP in the near future.

Alan.