Hi all,

I'm facing some troubles with the drawing of the borders of Writer
tables. In all the other cases of tables and intersections of 4 border,
the borders are centered, but not in Writer: the horizontal lines are
top-aligned.

This causes me some troubles to draw the nice intersections like the
ones in impress tables or Calc. Is there any reason for that? What are
the related problems? I know that Word is drawing it's table borders in
the same way... but that's no reason to mimic the same horrible
behaviour ;)

Best regards,

--
Cedric