On 18/01/2011 12:52, Zongbo Zhang wrote:
> Hi,
>

> One question: how to find out the source code module that is in charge
> of providing the track change feature in OOo?

some important things are in this file:
sw/source/core/doc/docredln.cxx

but the redlining/change tracking is actually spread out all over
sw/source/core, and contaminates pretty much everything there.

> It is a kind of urgent request, I actually do not have enough time to
> read through all the material or try out a build process.

in that case it is probably unhelpful for me to mention that the writer
redlining implementation so far has stubbornly refused to be understood by
anybody.

--
"When I moved from Pascal to C++ to create 'Jill of the Jungle', it was
 a real shock that people would actually be using a programming language