Sorry for being late in getting in to this. Am having some
connectivity problem and hence I am over my phone.

+1 for paul's idea on transport specific configuration rather than
keeping these to generic properties. We need an extension to enpoind,
ep builders and serializers. Basically through a set of interfaces.

I do have a complete design in my mind and will post it once i get the
connectivity through my machine :-)

Thanks,
Ruwan

Ruwan Linton