Andreas, isn't the fix a simple change to the transport?

Andreas Veithen wrote:
Danushka,

Some time ago I opened SYNAPSE-435 which concludes that the JMS
transport in Synapse (now WS-Commons) is basically unreliable (as was
the JMS transport in Axis2 1.4). This is in contradiction with your
article. So either you used a different version of the transport, or
your article suggests a level of reliability that Synapse can't
provide, or my analysis in SYNAPSE-435 is incorrect. I would prefer
the latter (since this would imply that there is no issue at all), but
I fear that Synapse is not as reliable as the new sample would
suggest. Therefore, before including it, I think this needs to be
sorted out. Can you have a look at SYNAPSE-435 and give your opinion?

Regards,

Andreas

PS: Just to avoid misunderstanding: I'm not criticizing your article
in any way. I think it is very well written and presents a highly
interesting use case. I just fear that Synapse can't keep the promises
made.